Absinthe Beard Butter
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Fast Shipping
- Responsibly Sourced Ingredients
- Veteran Owned
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
An intoxicating anise scent engulfs the senses, transporting you to a 19th-century French cobblestone corridor. This scent is as badass as the legendary drink itself. Absinthe is blended with scents of star anise, fennel, spicy cinnamon cassia, nutmeg melissa, fresh green herbal notes, with base notes of amber and woods. Includes natural essential oils as well.
- Mango Butter provides a wonderful non-greasy finish
- Naturally sealing Shea Butter
- Softens your beard
- Long-lasting scent
- Absorbs quickly and easily into hair and face
- No greasy residue
- Rich in Vitamin E and minerals
- Ultra-hydrating formula
- Specially formulated to be non-comedogenic
- Prevents beard itch and dandruff
- Rich in antioxidants
- Vitamins A, C, and K
- Helps retain suppleness throughout the day
- No cheap carrier oils
Love this scent?
Worried about mixing scents? You can shower with it too! Find this scent in our handmade bar soap here.
Note: This product is made with natural oils and butters and may melt during shipping. If melted, place in freezer for 20-30 minutes until solid and then let sit at room temperature overnight before using. For best results, melt completely before freezing.