Small and handy, you can place it on any smooth, clean surface in your bathroom or by your kitchen sink, you can keep moving it around until you find the perfect spot. Your solid soaps and shampoos can now levitate, always at hand; they will dry faster and last longer. Holds up to 7 oz / 200g vertically.
3 minimalist French magnetic soap dishes in a 100% recyclable box made from recycled paper and grass.
The French accessory for more hygienic, aesthetic, and sustainable solid care, by Chamarrel®.
Recyclable cardboard box containing 1 minimalist magnetic soap dish made in France.
Delivered with bilingual French/English instructions.
- FRENCH: supports French craftsmanship and boosts the local economic fabric
- POWERFUL: The only one to support up to 200 grams vertically with such a small suction cup
- SOLIDARITY: contributes through its manufacture to the integration through work of people with disabilities.
- PRACTICAL: Almost invisible, it is mobile and can be fixed without drilling or gluing.
- ECONOMICAL: Fast and full drying guaranteed. Prolonged soap life.
- AESTHETICS: Soap is sublime. As in levitation, it is kept upright on smooth, clean and unroughened walls (earthenware, mirror, glass, washbasin, bathtub).
PRODUCT DETAILS :
Made in France. Net weight: 0.42 oz / 12 g. Stainless steel capsule, diameter: 0.90 in / 23 mm - Phthalate-free PVC Suction cup: diameter: 1.37 in / 35 mm. Neodymium magnet treated against corrosion, silver grey.
Only works on smooth, flat surfaces.
Wash surface and suction cup before use.
Place suction cup on wall for 8 hours before attaching soap magnet.
The leading French manufacturer of the minimalist magnetic soap dish and pioneer in the sale of bulk ceramic beads since 2003 in France, Chamarrel® supports professionals and individuals in their choice of everyday products with a positive ecological impact.
Carried by a French family business nourished by the values of its founders, we explore and experiment with sustainable, traditional or innovative alternatives, which allow us to incorporate our daily habits in a logic of waste reduction in the field of well-being, cosmetics, hygiene, and home maintenance.
Specialist in the distribution of natural and ecological products for well-being, hygiene and maintenance and a committed player in the reduction of waste, Chamarrel® has already gained the trust of many professionals in France and Europe: independent and franchisees of bulk sales, organic stores, concept stores, soap makers, or even pharmacists. To meet their expectations, we continue to expand our range by developing new creations of ecological and practical products.